Lemon Droppers

Lemon Droppers

Essential oils are liquids distilled from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. They contain the true essence of the plant they were derived from, and are very powerful and concentrated. A little goes a LONG way, especially with the purity of YL oils.

My blog explains different uses for EO's (essential oils) and how Young Living can change your life as it has mine!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The NEW Premium Starter Kit!

You guys... no, really... YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! I am so, super, duper excited to share this information with you. Young Living has revamped the Premium Starter Kit, and added some amazing new features and options!

First off, they've added COPAIBA, RC & DIGIZE! These oils rock my world and I couldn't be more excited that they come with the starter kit now.

Secondly, can we talk about the packaging? I know. I'm a dork. Well, I usually call myself a geek, but whatever. The packaging is sooooooo professional and, dare I say, sexy? I LOVE that it comes with a little display stand for the oils! And drams for sharing! And sharing cards! and...

Looooooooooooooook! Watch this video and tell me you aren't JAZZED! *insert jazz hands*



Now, the coolest feature, I think, is that you can CHOOSE YOUR DIFFUSER! Yes, you heard me! At price points of $160, $170, and $260 for these kits, you're getting a STEAL!


Your Premium Starter Kit Includes:
  • Your choice in Diffuser
  • Premium Essential Oils Collection;
    • Lavender 5-ml
    • Peppermint 5-ml
    • Lemon 5-ml
    • Copaiba 5-ml
    • Frankincense 5-ml
    • Thieves® 5-ml
    • Purification® 5-ml
    • R.C.™ 5-ml
    • DiGize™ 5-ml
    • PanAway® 5-ml
  • Stress Away™ 5-ml
  • AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
  • 10 Sample Packets
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
  • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
  • Product Guide and Product Price List
  • Essential Oil Magazine
  • Essential EdgeMember Resources


No comments:

Post a Comment